Dumbell Muscle Fit
Using dumbbells during exercise provides you great strength and is one of the best cardio exercise. Dumbbells are used for joint isolation exercises such as biceps curls, chest fly or shoulder raises. Dumbbells give you a more complete workout plan.
- Sit on the edge of the bench holding the Dumbbells in each hand with palms facing each other
- Hold the two Dumbbells with a neutral grip.Bend slightly forward at your hips
- Now Move the Dumbbells up to your sides by contracting your shoulder blades
- Pause for a while and slowly return the weight back to the starting position. Your feet should be touching the floor
- Try to do 2-3 sets with 8-12 repetitions
This exercise targets your middle and upper back.
Push-ups target your chest core, arms, shoulders, back etc.
- Grab a pair of Dumbbells on the floor and set yourself up in pushup position
- Keep your legs behind to get into a plank position. Balance yourself on your hands and toes, your feet should be wide spread.
- Keep your body straight. Now lower your chest by bending your elbows. As you touch your chest towards the floor tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Exhale while going downwards and inhale when you come back to the starting position. Look straight while performing, hold the Dumbbells tightly
Perform 2-3 sets of this exercise of 8 to 16 counts.